Wednesday, March 15, 2017

I didn't get the chance to blog about my Japan but this post is really the end. 7 years of relationship and it ended on 9 march 2017. 


Sometimes I am still asking myself why we would end up like this now, why? I could only think of the timing that everything happened was wrong. You were having exams and I was having fun with new friends. There was no trust and I wasn't being sensitive and supportive. It's just sad that we couldn't overcome the hurdle. 


Total breakdown after meeting you on 9th. After not seeing you for almost a year. You still feel so close to me, more than a friend, yet so distant. 


The memory of us choosing the flats, buying 4D immediately after knowing our unit numbers, won my first 4D prize in my life and bought a house charm for pandora... this memories is still so clear. 17-427 :'(


7 years full of memories. I didn't treasure you enough, I took things for granted. You taught me so much in life and I grow to be a better person but not someone by your side. I am sorry.


You will always stay close in my heart and I will never forget all the memories. You will always be more than just a friend.


Please be happy, I will be happy for you too.